Monday, July 27, 2009

Rhetoricals

Why is it that when you gain a pound overnight the Wii wants an explanation but doesn't care when you lose a pound overnight? I want to tell it what I did right, not what I did wrong!

Why is it that you can gain 2 pounds overnight (and you can, it has happened to me more than once lately) but it will take a week to lose that same two pounds? Isn't the phrase "easy come, easy go"?

Why do I have these thoughts?

I'm starting to think that losing the weight was the easy part and the maintenance is going to be tough. I would have thought it would be the other way around since I maintained my old weight for so long. (That one is a joke)

Everyone, have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D! If maintaining is hard right now, lets add some resistance training into your workout. It might be the next step to get you over the hurdle. Call me later and I will tell you what to do!

Funny joke in the last paragraph by the way!
Andrea

Deanne said...

My sister, the coach!