Sunday, April 26, 2009

Before and After - By Request

OK, I wouldn't do this for just anyone. Someone (who shall remain nameless) really likes the Biggest Loser and thought I should put some before and after pictures up. First, I don't like pictures of myself - at any size. But I did it. I'm kind of hoping I won't be alone in this. Secondly, I do want to emphasize that I've always been OK with myself in the physical sense. I just wanted to make sure that I was living better so I'd live longer. Having a 95 year old grandmother is inspiration for that!

But, this blog is all but trying to help/inspire/support others so if it works, here you go.







These first 2 were taken at my 40th birthday. May 2006









This was December 2006 - just before I got serious about the healthy lifestyle in January 2007.




December 2008 - roughly 50 pounds into the process. Naunie still looks good doesn't she! This is the most current that I have.

So, it's done. Hope it helps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOWSIE.

That is just awesome, unbelieveable, inspirational, motivational .... very cool.

You look great and should be proud of your accomplishment!

I'm proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

You look marvelous!!!

Andrea